I offer freelance Project Management work.
I have a background in working in for Children’s Services and charities. I have experience in the following area’s
- Leading and designing services to vulnerable families
- Quality Assuring the services
- Performance Management
- Business planning
- Using data to plan and modify services
- Networking with partner agencies
- Coordinating staff and volunteers
- Supervising staff
- Safeguarding Lead
- Consulting with the community and beneficiaries
- Risk Assessing
- Monitoring outcomes
- Report Writing
- Funding bid writing
- Overseeing funded projects
I am available for project work of up to 3-6 months.
I hold the Level 4 Working with Families with Complex Needs, NPQICL (National Professional Qualification in Centre Leadership) and PTTLS – Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning qualification.
DBS, Qualifications and References available.