Mindfulness is an amazingly simple concept, that can have a profound effect on your life. It gives the impression of being a new theory, however it stems from Eastern Philosophy, mainly Buddhism. It is the ability to place all our awareness and attention in the present moment.
Even though the principle of Mindfulness is simple it takes practice to achieve. In this course I have combined some of the theory and practise of mindfulness, with an understanding of how our thoughts and behaviours are created, to give informative sessions to help you use mindfulness to change your negative thoughts to positive ones, and live a more peaceful, mindful life
The course covers:
- The Theory of Mindfulness
- Practical activities to achieve Mindfulness
- How our mind works
- Using Mindfulness to change our thoughts
- Relaxation techniques
- Group discussion and feedback throughout on your own journey of mindfulness
Mindfulness has many benefits such as:
- Stress reduction and the improved ability to manage stress
- Improved ability to pay attention and concentrate
- Better ability to regulate your emotions
- Improved physical wellbeing
- Increased creativity
This can be delivered as a workshop over 2 hours £100
Weekly 1 hour session for 6 weeks £60
These sessions can be delivered to your staff or clients, or even on a one to one basis.
Staff and Client Mindfulness 1 hour sessions are £60
One to One Sessions £40
Or you can attend a course which may be running in your area. Attendance is £7 a class.
Please contact us to find out more, and to see if there is a course being delivered near you.